• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

After market wheel choices for EP3's

im looking at some 18'' wheels for my satin silver ep3, but cant decide on anything in particular. ive been playing forza for the past couple of days to try and decide what would look best :)

so anybody with aftermarket wheels could you post them to give me an idea.

thanks

rota torques are the best looking wheel on a CTR (ep3). Im not a fan of aftermarket wheels on ep3s, as i think the standard ones suit it perfectly, but then came along Rota Torques!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

I have rota torques and absolutely love them, would stick to 17" though mate,

003-3-1.jpg

they do look very nice nash. wonder what they'd look like on a silver ep3.

anyone fancy doing me a quick photoshop? :)

WAX2025.jpg

they do look very nice nash. wonder what they'd look like on a silver ep3.

anyone fancy doing me a quick photoshop? :)

WAX2025.jpg

Some in bronze.

IMG_4128.jpg

IMG_4124.jpg

IMG_4121.jpg

I had these on my JDM ep3, then I sold them on to Hatton, I think they are great

Thanks to Dotty, I bought the Rota Circuit 10's that were off his JDM EP3. I think the the bronze look agreat against the Satin. I love them. Thanks pal.

Before....
minimeet8Resized.png

And now...
sdhsdfh3.png

sdhsdfh2.png

sdhsdfh.png

sdhsdfh4.png

The Torques in the link I posted are 17"x9". Would 9 inchers rub? I'm sure I've heard somebody say they don't in the past, and they would look sweet-as.

I prefer the wider rim in the Torques because you get a better dish effect and depth to the spokes. Gotta be gunmetal grey for a silver ep3 though, bronze don't look quite right IMO.

Alternatively, if you want bling instead of the traditional jap-look, have a look at BK Racing 797's with the Blaze lip. They look pretty cool but are only available in 18's I think. Black spokes with the blaze lip would look very nice I reckon.

For a satin, I'd stick with black or gunmetal rims. They would be one of these choices

Buddy Club PII
sf-double.jpg

OZ Ultraleggera
oz_ultraleggera_mblk_ci3_l.jpg

Those Inovit rims that look like TE37s
thum_3004716804b60a39.jpg

I love Advan RG's but i don't think they in production anymore
advan_rg.jpg

Not sure on upsizing, as I personally wouldn't do it - but sticking with 17's It'd have to be the Rota C10's for me. They look great, and are a fraction of the price of the wheels they replicate, The MF10's

Last edited by a moderator:
Allways been a fan of OZ and they look wicked, shame they are over priced IMO. Team dynamics 1.2s look good aswell

Allways been a fan of OZ and they look wicked, shame they are over priced IMO. Team dynamics 1.2s look good aswell

Yea leggeras look really nice on Ep3's, only thing I'd say is that they don't look too far away from std rims in terms of styling. I bet they're a damn sight lighter though. I think the OEM alloys are about 20kg each!

Have you seen the Team Dynamic 1.3's yet? And also the Team Dynamic Tornados. Both look awesome, but the 1.3s are still very expensive and the tornados are only 4-stud from what I've seen, but would look perfect on my car I reckon.

Nah haven't seen the 1.3s, how much are the 1.2s/1.3s thinking about it?

Yeah I think each alloys is under 10kg :eek: unsprung weight

Another quality set, Rota Slipstreams.

there was a silver ep3 with them on, but the thread is locked so for now, its a milano with them fitted. they look :cool:

DSCF1342.jpg

Back