• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

After market wheel choices for EP3's

The oz superturism GT in mat black with red print would also look amazing on a nhb. Dont think thers anyone on the forum with this combo...might be wrong though...

superturismo_gt_15.jpg

Golly, those Hanzo's are hideous.. someone was contemplating them for an 8th Gen Civic, on another forum; I belive the thread got mass pan-age... :lol::p

Edit: Had to see the pics again; why would you do that.. :confused::p

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't trump OEM easily.. magnificent wheel from Enkei... I'd take them over certain big-boy JDM wheels.. not the obvious ones from Volks, SSR etc. etc. but I'd rather them over many others..

Last edited by a moderator:
The oz superturism GT in mat black with red print would also look amazing on a nhb. Dont think thers anyone on the forum with this combo...might be wrong though...

superturismo_gt_15.jpg

They are well nice rims i was going to put some on my bmw but it was 1100 without tyres for 18s

Personally id go for some Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's in antracite i i was putting wheels on my EP3

Back