• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Aftermarket steering wheels?

Looking at changing mine to a sparco suede 330mm wheel, but I'm confused what to buy there are tones of omp and sparco steering wheels on eBay retailing at £40-£50 I know these are copies if the genuine product but are they as good a quality as the big names? Iv got my eye on a sparco steering wheel at £165 but is it worth my saving and buying the copy from china?

The copies are usually really poorly made, they flex like buggery and are frankly, quite unsafe. Go for a quality item from a good brand. Have a look a the STLTHY site as they have some superb wheels and hubs by DND Performance. If not go for a trusted shop like 6Two1 who carry the Personal wheel range.
A steering wheel is something you really don't want to scrimp on ;)

I saw a video once where someone bent a fake aftermarket steering wheel with his bare hands.

Why scrimp on something so vital?

Yeah, it was that last video that did the rounds. Just goes to show what cheap tat looks like.

Back