• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Air Conditioning / EP3 Type-R

Good Morning Chaps,

I wondered if anybody would be able to help me out, over the weekend I purchased a used Air Conditioning kit for my EP3 Civic Type-R from a t 2005 car and although I believe it contains most of what I require I doubt it is 100% complete. What I was hopeful of is if somebody might be able to provided me with a fitting diagram and also list of all of the equipment that I require to make up a full kit?

I have all the piping, radiator, compressor but like I say I believe it must missing a few vital parts, if anybody could help me out with this I would be very grateful. Lastly does anybody have any experience of fitting an Air Conditioning Kit to an EP3, I am fairly handy with tools and fitting things and will the correct instructions I wondered how long a job such as this should take?

Nick

there was i a guy who done it a few months ago i cant remeber his name use the search to find it im sure he would be able to help you out

Thats the chap Neil, I've found the thread. Not too sure who Rick and Matt are who he mentions in his thread though, any ideas?

air con

hi thats me

i am from cyprus have installed an ac on my EP3, if you still have any questions let me know, been there done that so i can help

rgrds

I know the last post was in 2011 but how much of a job is it to install A/C into a 2002 ctr, iv only had the car a few weeks and need air con, I could sell it and buy another one but I love the one I have, I'm qualified to regas and fit air con. Any help would be appreciated

not sure mate, I have air can in my pre face but it is a 30th Ann Edition. I can tell you it fits in, just.

Back