• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Alloy refurb in South East?

Hi Folks. Looking at getting my alloys refurbed and whilst I'm at it get them coloured. I have cosmic and I was thinking like a gun metal or acrinite colour. Does anyone have any pics of similar alloys on cosmics? I am based near Reading, Berks so am looking for a place in the South east preferabley recommended by one you guys from a good experience? What sort of price am I looking at for the 4 alloys?

Lepsons I can recommend, do a fantastic job. They are in Gillingham, and I may even be able to get you trade discount.

Cheers mate much appreciated but Gillingham is far for me
to go even with a decent discount

You did say South East to be fair, I too was going to recommend Lepsons, or a place in Tunbridge Wells. Either way I'd stay away from the mobile jobbies.

You did say South East to be fair, I too was going to recommend Lepsons, or a place in Tunbridge Wells. Either way I'd stay away from the mobile jobbies.

Tunbridge Well .... that's got to be spit & polish.

Going to ring tgm today. What sort of price am I looking at? I want them stripped back and done properly. £60 a wheel?

That's the jobby. They done a really good job for a friend of mine, and they collected and dropped off IIRC.

They do indeed, Lepsons will do the same. I work for a large body repairer and can get wheels collected and returned to any of our sites.

From TGM? I rang them and they said they have to send them away which is fine. Did they do a good job? Completely stripped back and redone?

Did TGM say how much? My car always goes to them and my wheels could do with a refurb at some point.

Yes they were sent away and I can't complain with the work done.

Did TGM say how much? My car always goes to them and my wheels could do with a refurb at some point.

I rang and the lady I spoke to told me around £50 a corner plus VAT. If there is heavy damage she said it would obviously be more

Back