• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Am I the first? Pics of my new car!!

Very nice mate and I hope you enjoy it.

But I'd never have a black car again! Ever! Too damn hard to keep clean!

Very nice mate and I hope you enjoy it.

But I'd never have a black car again! Ever! Too damn hard to keep clean!

Black - Hard to clean, hard to keep clean.
White - Easy to clean, hard to keep clean.

;)

- Kevin.

Black - Hard to clean, hard to keep clean.
White - Easy to clean, hard to keep clean.

;)

- Kevin.

I said that after the scoob, but instincts told me to go for black again. My instincts are foolish. Roll on day 2/3 of ownership and washing it for the first time, all those tiny little scratches :mad:

I've seen a standard one in bronze, and it looks ok, but there's no getting away from the fact that bronze is metallic brown. Can't help but think either Cosmic grey or some shade - any shade - of white would've been a better choice for the fourth colour.

Marge

When speaking to the dealer today he said they've sold 25 already. The majority were black and silver, a few red ones and not a single bronze one!
Certainly not a colour I'd pick - why would you want a BROWN Type R?!

When speaking to the dealer today he said they've sold 25 already. The majority were black and silver, a few red ones and not a single bronze one!
Certainly not a colour I'd pick - why would you want a BROWN Type R?!

I spoke to one and they said exactly the same thing, not a single order for a Bronze one!

I spoke to one and they said exactly the same thing, not a single order for a Bronze one!

That doesn't surprise me. The bronze isn't a particularly bad colour, but it's a little odd.. I've only seen it under fluorescent light though- perhaps it looks better in sunlight?

Is the Bronze the same colour as on the S2000, you know the almost black ??

If so that would be my first choice.

Hi folks,

What with this being my first post, I suppose I should 'fess up straight away. Yep - I've bought a new CTR in Deep Bronze!

Look someone had to, and I thought it might as well be me. Didn't want a black one (my current car is black), red makes it look a little bit 'toy like' and silver was never an option.

Saw a Type S in Bronze a few weeks ago and admit it is very dark, almost black. I just figured that not many people would go for bronze so it would be a bit more exclusive. I think it looks quite classy myself.

Look forward to getting my leg pulled for buying 'a brown one'!

Test drove 2 Golf GTIs and a Focus but the CTR was always going to win from when I first saw it in a mag in January. Test driving one just made my mind up and I've been lurking on this forum ever since.

The enthusiasm of all you current owners of Type Rs was a real plus and helped convince me it was going to be a good choice.

I take delivery in w/e 25th March. Can't wait!

Cheers for now, Cornish

Cornish... I can't believe you purchased a brown one... :wink: :lol:

Enjoy it when you get it mate!

Maybe Honda listened to Evs too much, and decided not to release championship white and bring in his favorite colour instead :lol:

Hi folks,

What with this being my first post, I suppose I should 'fess up straight away. Yep - I've bought a new CTR in Deep Bronze!

Look someone had to, and I thought it might as well be me. Didn't want a black one (my current car is black), red makes it look a little bit 'toy like' and silver was never an option.

Saw a Type S in Bronze a few weeks ago and admit it is very dark, almost black. I just figured that not many people would go for bronze so it would be a bit more exclusive. I think it looks quite classy myself.

Look forward to getting my leg pulled for buying 'a brown one'!

Test drove 2 Golf GTIs and a Focus but the CTR was always going to win from when I first saw it in a mag in January. Test driving one just made my mind up and I've been lurking on this forum ever since.

The enthusiasm of all you current owners of Type Rs was a real plus and helped convince me it was going to be a good choice.

I take delivery in w/e 25th March. Can't wait!

Cheers for now, Cornish

Congrats :cool:

The Bronze is the bomb! Looks awesome under the light and in the summer will look proper bo!

I had a car done in metalflake 3tone before with a black undercoat.

When cloudy it looked Black as soon as the sun came out it went Green to Purple to Blue see here

Blue_to_Green.jpg

Green_To_Blue_Wing.jpg

Green_to_Black_front.jpg

My dealer sold a bronze Fn2 to a 84 year old at the launch last weekend
told me he drove it like a fifty year old and was an excellent driver :lol:
Fair play to him.

Maz x

Back