• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

And after two weeks

Had my EP3 for two weeks now and love it, its my first ever Honda and even though the car is a little rough round the edges its nothing a little TLC cant put right. Just sold my focus st170 and cant believe how slow it is compared to this EP3. I haven't gone into vtec until I get the 02 sensor done, and just got the suspension sorted as that was in a mess but all good now. Jobs that still need doing is back bumper re spray as someone burnt the paint trying to machine polish it lol. Cracked windscreen, 02 sensors and a new middle section as the is just a straight through pipe there. the only issue that is driving me mad is the seats, why the hell don't they go back to where they were set to. I got my kids in the car every day and getting fed up re setting the seats. The only other thing is the alarm go to start it once I've got the kids in and have to push the button again lol, we are trying to get in the car faster now lol. The only other issue is, why the hell take the rear wiper out. I know its so you cant see out of it in the rain on the motorway lol.

+1 seats, annoying as buggery. Picked up my civic last night, as excited as you by the sounds. 1st honda also but not 1st jap,

Yeah loving the car mate, this to is my second jap I had a mazda 6 ts2 was a good car but the running cost was soooo bad a 90 mile round trip on the motorway was costing like £60 that car was a 2.0 petrol.

Rear wiper would have been removed by previous owner as they come with one standard. If you think its fast without vtec then wait until you fix your o2 sensors your in for a treat. (Although that shouldnt stop vtec engaging)

Seats are abit of a pain especially drivers one if you move it!

I gave into the seat in my CTR. It was a pain until I just put it as far back as it goes on the rails and into the factory upright position.. pretty good position with the steering wheel rake adjusted as high as it will go. :)

Back