• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Anodising wheels. Rice or nice?

J7

Obviously not this style of wheel in particular but the look in general? I wonder how hard wearing the finish is?

Aurora_wheel3.jpg

Rocker covers look pretty trick though imo

F22_aurora5.jpg

Would look good on yours J because the car is black.
They could look poor on other colours. What finish you thinking of?

I dunno really mate. I see Dixon has got a post up in the traders section about it. Fancied a change of wheel but then cant find any i really like. Saw this and was thinking about having a go , cost dependant. Just wanted to see what other's thought of it.

The colour reminds me of the "Kini's" you would get in a packs of pogs :lol: .

Would you get your current wheels done or refurb a different set?

What have you currently got? Team Dynamic 1.2's aint they??

I have a rocker cover on the go like that. Not so sure about the wheels though. I think something like a candy blue. Or even OD would be interesting. But then I think you should shove some 9.5 or 10's on there hahaha. Thinking how lush that video looked :)

Basmati all day long Jay. The only thing that should look like that is the sea just off the coast of Florida.

The whole wheel done looks a bit OTT i agree.

Rays offer the Gram Lights 57 with just the lip made to look Titanium finish and i think they look good, about the only 'Bling' wheel i would say looks good.

On your black S2K they would look amazing i think!:twisted:

L_5851..jpgL_5840..jpgL_5850..jpg

haha classic Japanese translation there Nick!:p

Kimi's other half has those Gram Lights on his S15 i will see if i can find a pic of them but they looked really good in the flesh so to speak.

Back