• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ant's Milano EP3

Spec :

AEM V2 (to be changed to typhoon)
unknown exhaust (was told it was HKS, but it looks more like a mongoose to me :p)
Angel Eyes (to be replaced with projectors)
Mugen Splitter (in poor condition, its smoothed in & needs redoing will book it in soon)
Mugen grill
Full leather interior
DS2500 pads all round, just replaced tyres all round for potz to.. will be getting track wheels for track days...
Just changed the clutch for OEM, however ordered a exedy stage 1 clutch with facelift flywheel, going to get this done before the track fun begins!

How she stands at the moment, with a battered neglected front bumper!

19537_1338416982934_1306413706_31002311_3874429_n.jpg

19537_1338416942933_1306413706_31002310_2548858_n.jpg

had a major service today - and omg the car runs like a dream !

Silkolene 5w-40 , iridium plugs, hamp oil filter, honda particulate filters etcetc... along with having the valve clearences done.. and jesus what a difference... !

So far its had

Full Service
New potenzas all round
Ferodo DS2500's all round, new disks on the back!
£300 spent on ICE!
Aero Blades
New mats LOL
CTRO stickers bought for it
Exedy S1 clutch, with facelift flywheel & new slave cylinder
Mugen badges purchased for it
All its fluids changed, gearbox, brakes & clutch
New type r number plates

and thats within a week!

this car is a labour of love .. and boy do i love it :) !

best decision on a car ive ever made !!

Few new pix, poor quality - my digi cam has broke so 2mp ftw for the time being ...

Put aero's on it, new stereo and speakers all round (nightmare - and i have also changed the fascia which surrounds the radio for a brand new one today but it was to dark to take a pic!), new airfreshener (scene points pls!) mugen badge on the grill.. the car will be getting detailed when it comes back from the body shop once i have had the front end sorted out and the dent on drivers door, so please ignore the swirl's / holograms!

Image130.jpg

Image132.jpg

Image133.jpg

Image135.jpg

Image138.jpg

Image139.jpg

Image140.jpg

Image142.jpg

Image144.jpg

Image145.jpg

Those headlights make the car look like it's been shocked lol.

I like the splitter though, should look 100 times better when it's repaired

You're going to hate me, but I like it better with the OEM lights, wheels and no URL's :p .

:)

Back