• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

any idea if its possible to get my EP3 K100 with LPG conversion ??

650 miles in - Averaging 26mpg and 220 miles costing £24.02 (63.9p a litre)

car isn't as fast but one press and were back with full fat TYPE R so it's like having an adjustable sports mode, LPG tuned down, back to petrol (mad)

car is smoother along the motorway and a lot quieter kinda nice for the days im in cruise mode and not rushing about

Interesting that it's been done now fella. You should get yourself a magazine feature on it :D

26mpg is not very impressive though.

I know nothing about LPG. Is it supposed to be more economical than petrol or is it just cheaper to buy at the pumps?

Cheaper to purchase and better for the environment, never heard of it ever being good on mpg though but as it used to be so cheap (circa 30p the lowest I remember) then you saved dosh regardless. Plus it uses a small portion of petrol to run anyway so technically both fuels are being used at the same time even when on gas mode.

If it used to be 30p/L then golly gosh it's gone up lol.

What would be more useful is if you told us how far you get from both tanks full to both tanks empty ;)

Oh yeah the government realised how many people were opting for it and wahcked the price up, then again I'm sure the price of petrol was around the 80p marker anyway.

Most LPG cars don't manage much more then 200miles out of a tank of gas at a push.....well our work vans don't but I suppose it depends on the size of the tank as they can vary so I wouldn't have thought how far they go really matters.

an update ive done 6,600 miles since install, averaged around 220 miles on a 48 litre tank (its only ever fills 40 litre, expansion etc) im happy with it

general driving is good Autogas will drive hard ok not as fast as petrol but its instant turning back to petrol so if i fancy a play it there, LPG is good for 7k not really anymore not sure ive got the biggest injectors available but they do the job the romana system works

no running problems what so ever, half way till i break even !! 68p a litre in Coventry 18th March 2011 @ London Road, FloGas - pain in the arse finding stations and supermarkets are a rip off along with main road services charging between 78p - 82p

Back