• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Any info on this induction kit?? much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just brought a topfuel zero 1000 cai induction kit for my ep3 type-r, and just want to know whether this kit is any good?...... previous to this i had a k&n typhoon, but as you probobly all know these are a waste of time.... so just want to know if anybody has experienced the top fuel induction kit before? as i have not got round to fitting mine in yet thanks

Any pictures at all?

If it's like the DC5 one and sits in the engine bay, it will inevitably suffer from heat soak like the Typhoon.

yeah i was thinking the same, but i think it looks more like the aem v2?? also ive heard top fuel is a very good honda tuner?? as im sure ive seen they have a turbocharged s2000 demo car?

also i think this would look a lot better than a typhoon under the hood, what do you think?

That looks pretty cool in carbon. I imagine it will suffer from heat soak, but will sound immence! :D

Wrong advice, the noise will make him think it's ace and more powerful.

mate no offence but i aint a dummy, i do know about cars so please dont offend me like im a 12 yr old child THANKS!, just never saw one of these kits before..... and wondered if anybody else had seen it.

mate no offence but i aint a dummy, i do know about cars so please dont offend me like im a 12 yr old child THANKS!, just never saw one of these kits before..... and wondered if anybody else had seen it.
I'm not saying you're a dummy, I'm just saying that a lot of people fit these kits and due to the extra bark they think it's added power.

Bought.

Let us know how you get on with it. People always bang on about heat soak, but I don't know how much difference it would really make in day to day running of an un mapped car. Gains are minimal at best for good kits, so the worst you're going to do it get a bit of a loss in power. In which case, put the OEM airbox back on and sell for another kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back