• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Any info on this induction kit?? much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
no! i asked for information! if you got nothing constructive to say...then dont say nothing you muppet!

My god the EP3 generation has hit rock bottom..

Usual case of noob not knowing what's what and then goes and does it anyway... You'll be better off fitting the standard airbox :idea:

no! i asked for information! if you got nothing constructive to say...then dont say nothing you muppet!

emo_kitteh_sensitive.jpg

My god the EP3 generation has hit rock bottom..

Makes me want to sell my car at times, but then I realise no matter which car you've got, you'll always have people like this driving them somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
no need to get so emotional...you sound like a bunch of women...at least the first guys that replied to me were helpful... instead of leaving stupid witty comments. whats the point really?

Wind your neck in! Insults will only get you a one way ticket to bansville.

Not everyone is going to agree with you. Doesn't mean they're a muppet.

no need to get so emotional...you sound like a bunch of women...at least the first guys that replied to me were helpful... instead of leaving stupid witty comments. whats the point really?

and 'ep3 generation'?? hahaha guys get a grip, its only a car

Clam down Princess, people told you their opinion on the intake, you went ahead and fitted it anyway. Make your own conclusions from it. It WILL suffer heatsoak, it is NOT that good, there you go. And the EP3 Generation comment is aimed at people who are now buying 3rd and 4th hand EP3's. Most of the people on this forum were there from the first days of this car and are unhappy to see them going the way of the rest of the chavmobiles out there.;)

Clam down Princess, people told you their opinion on the intake, you went ahead and fitted it anyway. Make your own conclusions from it. It WILL suffer heatsoak, it is NOT that good, there you go. And the EP3 Generation comment is aimed at people who are now buying 3rd and 4th hand EP3's. Most of the people on this forum were there from the first days of this car and are unhappy to see them going the way of the rest of the chavmobiles out there.;)

for your information MATE, i've got a premier 56PLATE (yeah a 2007) with 1 previous owner and totally standard and ive got my 2004 with 2 previous owners which is subtly modified....so know what your talking about before writing your nonsense ok 'princess'

lmao, why do you assume anyone here is a computer geek? Why do you not fall in to that as well?

This forum isn't for you bud, i suggest you go as well.

i think you will find its the way you react and the abuse you used, nothing personnel. you asked for opinions, you got them.

well as you can seev the first guys who commented were cool....... then you get the 'funny guys' who think their comedians commenting nonsense... like whats the point really?

well as you can seev the first guys who commented were cool....... then you get the 'funny guys' who think their comedians commenting nonsense... like whats the point really?

Thats the internet fella, you'd better get used to it.

i would just leave it honestly. no one has been trying to be anything. Have a read around and get to know the people on here, everyone is sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back