• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Any info on this induction kit?? much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
The%20Look%20Machine%20Emo%20Kid.jpg

And for your info "PAL", i had 2 EP3's both of them modded with intakes that were of top quality, if you are such an expert with your 2 cars, then surely you would know the intake you have purchased is a piece of sh!t.

for your information MATE, i've got a premier 56PLATE (yeah a 2007) with 1 previous owner and totally standard and ive got my 2004 with 2 previous owners which is subtly modified....so know what your talking about before writing your nonsense ok 'princess'

You've also got a very big chip on your shoulder.

I haven't got the patience for a mong like you, so this will be my last post in this thread. I suggest if you seek advice in the future, you use some basic people skills first and don't píss your pants when someone says something you don't agree with.

Pick your toys up too when you've finished. There's a good boy.

And for your info "PAL", i had 2 EP3's both of them modded with intakes that were of top quality, if you are such an expert with your 2 cars, then surely you would know the intake you have purchased is a piece of sh!t.

you idiot guy.. im not your pal

You've also got a very big chip on your shoulder.

I haven't got the patience for a mong like you, so this will be my last post in this thread. I suggest if you seek advice in the future, you use some basic people skills first and don't píss your pants when someone says something you don't agree with.

Pick your toys up too when you've finished. There's a good boy.

ahhh look another comedian!! if im a 'mong' then what does that make you ya punk, im done with you saddo's!! byeee

Bored of this now, fabz no more insults or you will be taking a nice little holiday from this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back