• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Any pics with 19s on?

Has anyone got any pisc of the FN2 with 19s on? just curious of what it looks like.

Pics are in the PDF brochure, download it from the Honda website

You could fit some serious brakes behind those 19's ;)

:shock: Those are some ugly wheels! The standard ones are much nicer!

Got to agree with that. I've been looking at a few photos on CTRO of the 19's and they look awful! They look cheap and nasty and the brakes look lost.

The standard 18's are much, much nicer. IMO obviously

I really like the standard FN2 wheels and wouldn't change 'em if i had one. 8)

Got to agree with that. I've been looking at a few photos on CTRO of the 19's and they look awful! They look cheap and nasty and the brakes look lost.

The standard 18's are much, much nicer. IMO obviously
19s look ugly and you wouldn't swap the standard 18s,well you must have been sniffing glue or on some good drugs,the 19s are polished and look mint,the 18s are just plain silver and look crap as well as being common

19s look ugly and you wouldn't swap the standard 18s,well you must have been sniffing glue or on some good drugs,the 19s are polished and look mint,the 18s are just plain silver and look crap as well as being common

How can they be common when only the CTR comes with them?

:roll: :eek:

cause every ctr comes with them so they're common,but if you want to drive down the road in the same car as the other person then that's fine ,me myself i try to be different

:roll: get a grip :roll:

cause every ctr comes with them so they're common,but if you want to drive down the road in the same car as the other person then that's fine ,me myself i try to be different

35,000 EP3's with the same 17 inch wheels and never did the word common come into play.:confused:

The 18 inch wheel on the FN2 resembles the NA2 NSX wheels - a nice touch from Honda in my opinion. :cool:

Personally I think Honda should have kept 17 inch standard and offered 18's as an option. 19 inch wheels on a Civic just isn't right as far as I am concerned.

Ah i see, you're saying you have a common car with not so common wheels? I understand now.

17's with the option of 18's. 19's are just like clown's feet. Still it will fit in better at the local Mcdonalds :rolleyes:

The best wheels for the CTR... any CTR are the original wheels.

The best exhaust for the CTR... any CTR is the original.

The best...

You get the idea.

Each to their own people - Some will love the 19's whilst others will love the 18's.
I personally dont like the 19's think they are too big for the car (did seriously consider getting them though) but then thought I could get another set of 18's for the same price to do some track days with?

So best just to enjoy the feeling of having a CTR instead of worrying about the wheel size - in the knowledge that you have the best hot hatch around!!!:cool:

The best wheels for the CTR... any CTR are the original wheels.

The best exhaust for the CTR... any CTR is the original.

The best...

You get the idea.

This man speaks the truth. When I had to change my backbox (standard one blew its baffles) I got the Magnex Twin 3" to make it as close to the original as possible.

And the nicest wheels I've ever seen on a CTR are the standard ones imho. Superleggeras are OK though.

Back