• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Anyone else freezing??

Damn my car is cold in the mornings! Frost on the inside of the windscreen, metal gear stick is nice when it's summer time or even once I'm warm, anyone invented a heated gear stick yet?

Is this something I'll just have to live with or does anyone have any fixes?

Damn my car is cold in the mornings! Frost on the inside of the windscreen, metal gear stick is nice when it's summer time or even once I'm warm, anyone invented a heated gear stick yet?

Is this something I'll just have to live with or does anyone have any fixes?

Still better to be cold than in the height of summer when it burns you :lol:

ive got a mobile phone sock fits perfectly over the gear knob it helps not bad for a quid.

ha thats quality, Hi all im new on the forum, as ive just bought a CTR, anyone elce found out how hard it is to fit some led sidelights in this freezing weather! was going to give up but half the wheel arch was off I might as well finished!

ha thats quality, Hi all im new on the forum, as ive just bought a CTR, anyone elce found out how hard it is to fit some led sidelights in this freezing weather! was going to give up but half the wheel arch was off I might as well finished!

are you a ex- sxoc.com member by any chance? remember that name off there.

I struggled to open my door this morning,was stuck solid :lol:

i once had this problem until i started changing gear with my foot. take your shoe off though.

my car is too cold in the morning, doesn't help having leather seats. to it off with the gear stick and u become and ice cube

Back