• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

anyone got 2001 type-r pre release concept car pics

Has anyone got any photos of the first ctr before it came out, i did a search on google but it brings up the new one, just wanted to have a look how it changed from the concept pics,

cheers ian

Not actually seen the concept pics for the orginal CTR before... 8) Thought there would have been a few tweaks here but they're almost identical to how it went into production... :shock:

Guess that means the new one that was unvailed at the Geneva motor show won't be changing that much then when it hits the production line... :eek:

Millsey said:
Not actually seen the concept pics for the orginal CTR before... 8) Thought there would have been a few tweaks here but they're almost identical to how it went into production... :shock:

Guess that means the new one that was unvailed at the Geneva motor show won't be changing that much then when it hits the production line... :eek:

Exactly, maybe smaller wheels though :twisted:

paul.goffin said:
Millsey said:

I have the picture on my home pc, it looks really different! I'll upload it tonight if I remember.

It had a looooooooong rear spoiler, bigger wheels, drilled break discs front and back and a completely different body kit inc flaired arches.

- Kevin.

moNoKnoT said:
paul.goffin said:
Millsey said:

I have the picture on my home pc, it looks really different! I'll upload it tonight if I remember.

It had a looooooooong rear spoiler, bigger wheels, drilled break discs front and back and a completely different body kit inc flaired arches.

- Kevin.

That sounds quite interesting 8)

Back