• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Anyone got a private number plate?

great plate above. i have got personalised plate on mine which i am attempting to sell when it is allowed to be removed off the car by the DVLA.

That is possibly the worst plate I've ever seen.
I can imagine a young wannabe asian youth or dealer stepping from the car.

watford ex bouncer, semi pro boxer turned low end dealer lee. "for sure"

tigh cardigan with nothing on underneath, grey. blue jeans cost £89. d&g.

I have a private plate, has done the rounds, however it's one where the spacing etc is 100% legal.

K20CYA

Took an age and cost a fair whack to get, big thumbs up to the facking coont Geordie-Ste on CTRO for making it the longest and most stressful purchase ever. Still, could be worse, could be the poor fellow who paid him £2500 for the rotrex over a year ago and heard nothing back.

yes i have one really dont know if i like it or not.
it was a birthday present ,W111KCO as my name is wilkinson, dont know if is chav or not but its on the car.

I have a private plate, has done the rounds, however it's one where the spacing etc is 100% legal.

K20CYA

Took an age and cost a fair whack to get, big thumbs up to the facking coont Geordie-Ste on CTRO for making it the longest and most stressful purchase ever. Still, could be worse, could be the poor fellow who paid him £2500 for the rotrex over a year ago and heard nothing back.

Remarkably similar plate in Newhaven in Edinburgh... Will have to double check it.

yeah makes remembering a lot easier!!
i got quite a baragain with mine as my name is D.Tillett and my plate reads T111 ETD
and that cost me £250 from dvla
doesn't mean anything to people who dont know me
but i know and thats all that really matters lol :)

K20CYA

That's my old plate, originally purchased from the DVLA for £250.

Back