• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Anyone got a standard CTR.....

G

A veritable chap
That they do not plan on doing any engine mods to, at least for the next 4 weeks or so? I need access to a Type-R that has a completely standard engine. Preferably run in at over 12k.

Also preferably in the middlands area :) Or willing to travel to that area.

It will be for a future technical magazine feature, so will be of benifit to us all :)

Sweet, sounds good for someone with a std CTR.

unfortantly i have an AEM and magnex backobx

I'm in the midlands but I have a CAI and zorst, let me know if I can help.

GCU Grey Area said:
That they do not plan on doing any engine mods to, at least for the next 4 weeks or so? I need access to a Type-R that has a completely standard engine. Preferably run in at over 12k.

Also preferably in the middlands area :) Or willing to travel to that area.

It will be for a future technical magazine feature, so will be of benifit to us all :)

What part of the midlands mate? Im in Lincoln and have just the BMC on.
Cheers
AC :lol:

The feature will involve a trip to:

http://www.thor-racing.co.uk/

Ideally we need a standard engne, though I am sure if there was JUST an induction kit that would be ok. I know I am being a tad vague, however I will flow more info when a few details are locked down. Suffice it so say it will involve some dyno time, so at the least you will get a free dyno session :)

Hey fella, How ya doing?

I got a standard engine but with a Magnex back box. Defo run in now as its on 72.5k , Let me know if I can help. I'm in Cheltenham ;)

Sorry m8, need a standard exhaust system :(

Just to reiterate. The car needs to have no engine mods, induction kits (unless you have the oem kit available) ecu's, exhausts, headers etc etc. It can have body, suspention mods etc as that will not effect the feature.

GCU Grey Area said:
Sorry m8, need a standard exhaust system :(

Just to reiterate. The car needs to have no engine mods, induction kits (unless you have the oem kit available) ecu's, exhausts, headers etc etc. It can have body, suspention mods etc as that will not effect the feature.

The OEM backbox is safely tucked away on the loft. Dependant on what you want the car for, I'd put it back on ;)

Ok m8, I will have a chat on Monday at work and let you know. Thanks again :).

I'm in the Midlands, only mines only done 4.5k but is standard (I can put the aerial back on :lol: )

Let me know if it's of any use

Totally standard, 2 yr old 24K on it and in Lincolnshire. Depends what you have in mind and what's in it for me :lol:

Thanks for the replies guys :) I will be talking more on Monday at work then can let you know more. If that is cool. Just need to finalise a few details.

If you are still looking for one the lady at the end of the road has a complete standard one.

Mine std with 22000 on the clock been run in (not by the book) but runs sweet as the day I bought it oh yeah i'm from the mids (coseley)

Back