• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Anyone got a standard CTR.....

Have I missed the boat on this?? :roll:

Ive gotta a 52 plate standard model with 37k on it. Im from Nuneaton if it helps?????????? ....I know, it doesnt help me :p

No one has missd the boat. I am just waiting for a few things to be sorted at work. I can tell you it is for a future technical feature. It will involve a few RR sessions on a dynapac to get some figures...

...and no, before anyone asks it is not for a new 2.4 litre turbo conversion or anything like that :)

Totally standard here. No mods at all, apart from headunit and sub!!!

I'm in Peterborough and own a CTR with 37k. Its Silver, which is of course faster than all other CTR's so let me know if its not a fair test to use my car. :wink: :lol:

Mine is standard but no way do i have 12K on it already, 3K do???? LOL!!

:D

I am sure 3 k will do, I really just wanted the engine run in tbh. Also I figured some people may not want 3-5 rr sessions of 3 runs each on a spanking new car.

Still you will get some free dyno time out of it and possibly some handy info to take away. Not to mention getting in a mag :)

totally standard Satin Silver apart from the DJ Dunk Type-R tax disc holder and and SilverTec bulbs .

I'm in Derby, got 35k on the clock.. GSOH, looking for someone for long lasting relat....

..sorry wrong website. :oops:

Jay..

My engine is standard. All i have is a Spoon N1 back box.

12500 miles on clock

Live down south though

Totally standard, 35,500 miles 52 reg.

And you KNOW it's gonna be the cleanest one there ..... :wink:

(Live in Bucks / Oxon area)

Totally standard until beginning of next year (Mugen :twisted: ), registered 03 with 18k on the clock and Milano :twisted:

Back