• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Anyone know any background of this DC5?

I've seen that for sale a few months ago, but I can't think where.

"JDM 2.5 Exhaust" isn't the most descriptive.

Might be worth finding out where it was mapped and asking them about it.

Already spoken to the owner and apparently it's all been done in Japan even before the car was imported. But he has all the receipts to prove.

Up to you but personally I'd leave alone then. Japan Super is 100 RON and it will have been run on 98 at best since it has been over here.

That ad is very misleading IMO. I'd want to see every single receipt and proof of work before I even entertained buying that.

There's another DC5 on eBay for £8250 which is pretty tidy, it's in Newcastle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That ad is very misleading IMO. I'd want to see every single receipt and proof of work before I even entertained buying that.

True.. Not for me anyway bud, friend of mine just seeking help from me and i thought of posting it on here to see if anybody knows the car.

Your old DC5 is up for sale too atm!

Yeah I know bud. The guy who's selling it is a muppet. He's selling it with a dodgy MOT aswell. He says it flew through the test, but it's got no CAT on it as I've still got the OEM CAT in my shed. He wanted £8750 for but has dropped £2k off it recently as it's not selling. If I'm completely honest, I wouldn't buy it off him.

Back