• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Anyone removed the front wipers ?????

N77

If so how the hell do you get them off :lol:

I mean that actual arms with the wiper blades on too just incase :p

I have undone the nuts that are easily accessed from the top of them, but they are solid so there is perhaps another fixing elsewhere :?: or something I am missing/not doing :?:

Cheers in advance

Carl

If they are like the rear wiper you have to pull them off. I used a spanner underneath the wiper to lever it off.

Funky said:
If they are like the rear wiper you have to pull them off. I used a spanner underneath the wiper to lever it off.

Tried it but there is nothing solid to get some leveriege on it as the scuttle panels are there, also I cannot get a spanner underneath the smaller 2 of the wipers on the passenger side

Carl

Undo the nuts, pull the arms back to the 'lockback' position, then press down sharply on the head casting this should relese the splines from the casting.......when I tested these wiper arms I had a special 'arm puller'. 8)

undo nuts , with hand on wiper arm half way, quick jurk backwards and forwards in direction of operation :twisted: , this will release :)

good luck if not already done

danny

Back