• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ARC intake

Mph he tells me, he tells me there is no rush for Kpro :)

Ah, I get it, they re-calibrate the existing dial and change the k to an m. I thought it was a bit ambitious putting a 180mph dial on. :p

Do you have loads in stock still James? Will companies who do hold stock of these increase their prices?

We had none in stock, we always had to wait for ARC to produce them ! Don't know if the other companies would raise their prices tbh.

We had none in stock, we always had to wait for ARC to produce them ! Don't know if the other companies would raise their prices tbh.

Coincidence wasn't it James, that I only asked you about these a few days ago.

Market for another filter manufacturer to jump in and either buy the rights to the design and make the thing, or at the very least make a run of the filters.

Would be a shame to have to bin the airbox due to a lack of replacement filter elements.

They're not exactly a difficult design for another company to manufacture. Someone will do it. Fear ye not ARC fan boys.

Back