• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Arctic Blue DC5 Long overdue update

Looks tidy mate. Very nice.

Updates with pics of everything on the car needed ASAP.

hehe thanks mate well i cant put the rims on untill i get my order from touge at it contains blue rays nuts and a couple of other bits ;) but i cant decide on what tyres to get, it will either be bridgestone reo70's or yoko ado8's.
and the mani is not goin on untill i have money for kpro :( or unless a used one pops up for sale anytime soon.

UPDATE....finally recived my order though from touge.hopefully getting all this and more fitted next saturday and then off for a repmap on my kpro at eurospec
Pic's:
011-2.jpg

Rays nuts
012-2.jpg

013-2.jpg

Dixcel slotted disc's
009-3.jpg

010-3.jpg

Project Mu hc+ pads
014-1.jpg

Just a quick pic to show how well i think the blue and bronze works together
and lastly a couple of small things i brought back from my holiday to japan last month
008-3.jpg

Spoon Sports rear view mirror
007-3.jpg

Spoon Sports blue side mirror glasses.

will post more pics once all of the above are fitted

they are getting fitted on saturday along with my dc sports manifold and energy mount inserts, then off to eurospec on monday the 20th for the remap

Time for a long overdue update as i havent updated my build up in nearly a year
sad.png

The new editions are:

Hondata Kpro (eurospec mapped) 230bhp with Gruppe m,rbc,dc sports exhaust manifold and kakimoto n1
Competion stage 1 clutch
Seeker 6 speed gearknob (will get pic)
I managed to swap my kakimoto exhaust for a mates fujistubo rm01a (so fingers crossed a couple more bhp added there)
Dre shiftlight
Jmr battery tie bar
Fitted the spoon sports interior mirror, give a much better field of vision (will get pic)
New side stickers as they where comming off
New front sticky number plate

Future plans are Baffeled sump,mugen wing and sort the paintwork out as its getting abit tatty in a couple of places

Ive prob missed some stuff off the list
sad.png

So here's the pic's

japfest-1.jpg

japfestjpg3.jpg

japfestjpg2.jpg

027-1.jpg

A couple of pic's as seen in this months total honda
smile.png
tongue.png

baypic-1.jpg

totsal.jpg

Dre shiftlight fitted,1st light is set to come at 7300 and the last one at 8500

11d749bd.jpg

617d1a87.jpg

accf602d.jpg

2fc2913b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be interested in a full J's kit for this ??

Sprayed up in Arctic Blue too ??

Seeing as its been over a year since I updated this thread, I think its time I update!
parts wise I haven't changed to much to be honest,
but I've added a tgm baffled sump, got rid of the dixcel and project mu's as the disc's were shagged so replaced them with oem disc's and ds2500 pads.
also a set of bridgestone re070's for the ssr's but the rears rub a little so I will need to get the arched rolled a tad.
In February I done my 1st track day at brands hatch and I bloody loved it! defo got the bug now

here's a quick vid a friend took at brands ( I love how the exhaust sounds
biggrin.png
)

Recently a bloody pheasant ran out in front of me and I hit it at 80mph and it broke the front lip
sad.png
but luckily I managed to get it fixed and get it back on 2 days before japfest!

just a few pic's of how it stands now.

That's it for now but my future plans are (hopefully lol )
mugen wing
de-badge the rear
and possibly a 70mm tb and a tweek on the map

Wheels set that off nicely chief.

thanks mate. i'm dying to get back out on track to see how the RE070's handle compared to the Goodyear aysmetric 2's I had on at the time as they performed fantastically well for normal road tyres

Last edited by a moderator:
Back