• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Are these any good?

My gf had blue tipped Halfords own H/Ls in her Corsa and I have them in my Civic. It's pretty much the only fairly priced bulb I've seen that doesn't give off a yellow light. It's a nice white colour.

I'd either recommend them or just buy some HIDs.

My gf had blue tipped Halfords own H/Ls in her Corsa and I have them in my Civic. It's pretty much the only fairly priced bulb I've seen that doesn't give off a yellow light. It's a nice white colour.

I'd either recommend them or just buy some HIDs.

They are like £17.99 each though IIRC when I worked in halfords for 5 years myself?

They are like £17.99 each though IIRC when I worked in halfords for 5 years myself?

They were only bought because they were in a BOGOF offer. Chances are these will give off the same colour as the bulbs you have now.
I think the whole bulb has to be coated in a colour for it to be a whiter light.

Even those Philips £40-£50 bulbs look like cheapo petrol station jobbies.

Back