• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Are these any good ??

They're a Stainless Exhaust that is cheap like the budgie. I wouldn't expect amazing quality for that price, poor welds, rattling after a short time etc. And there is no way in hell you're getting 10-20bhp out of one, you'll be lucky to see 2-3bhp from a CAT back.

I agree no way will it gain that kind of power, was just curious if they are any good... looks like a toyo sports jobbie to me or a copy of it.

Curious of the sound more than anything else :)

They look nice for the money but could be better of getting a second hand one from a reputable brand

tegiwa, Cobra , buddy club , Hks and so on

stay way same company as direnza had similar setup on my gti very bad company they sale all there products as a direct replacement and they are if you want to bodge it and it rattles like crazy so if it was me I would take my cash elsewhere

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yea saw that earlier but it's miles away from me, Never had toyosport so can't comment on quality

I wouldn't bother personally.

Save a bit more and get something decent or buy second hand.

You'll only end up having to replace it in a couple years when it falls off.

http://www.toyosports.co.uk/

Completely different company,
I havent heard of bad reviews on the toyo sports for the money.

Will be a loud exhaust though.

It wont last forever no, but at that price it doesnt matter so much.
Also you will have to keep the tail pipe clean to avoid surface corrosion

thought it seemed cheap,

• Manufactured from mandrel bent SUS304 grade stainless steel
  • This CAT back mirror polished system is 60.5MM all the way through
  • This Exhaust system will improve throttle response, and increase power
  • Fantastic High Quality Stainless Steel Exhaust
  • Mirror Polished All The Way Through
  • Stock like fitment with no chassis clearance issues

not the best of description

Still tempted by a hks... I'm aware they are mild steel b-pipe but that can be easily sorted ;) ... was just curious on these spoon n1 copies... some guy on ebay has a used one for sale he wanted £120 for a catback toyosports plus collection.. I offered him £90 plus postage and he turned me down... lol well good luck with the sale my friend ;)

Still tempted by a hks... I'm aware they are mild steel b-pipe but that can be easily sorted ;) ... was just curious on these spoon n1 copies... some guy on ebay has a used one for sale he wanted £120 for a catback toyosports plus collection.. I offered him £90 plus postage and he turned me down... lol well good luck with the sale my friend ;)

Beware if you planned on replacing the b pipe at a later date, they are a different shape to the standard, so other aftermarket pipes wont line up.
Unless you went for a custom made pipe

Beware if you planned on replacing the b pipe at a later date, they are a different shape to the standard, so other aftermarket pipes wont line up.
Unless you went for a custom made pipe

Thanks for that info bud... have read a few posts about the hks backbox to b pipe being different but I still think hks have the look right... don't get me wrong spoons look good but they are a bit pea shooter'ish.

If I was to go hks it would be catback, would love to free up the engine with decat and k100 etc but Honda tuning aint cheap :)

I have the angled M2 exhaust on at the moment and basically looks the same as the HKS although the M2 is copy of buddy club spec 3

Image from Azazl187 thread

81ce27ae-b7d3-45e1-b896-9a2ac51a08d9_zpsda421a25.jpg

Back