• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 :arrow: New Honda Civic Type-R Concept movie

SharkyUK said:
MilanoChris said:
Consider my bandwidth hammered :shock: :lol:

Just want to say that I can't believe how much this car is growing on me. When I first saw I was not too impressed but everythime I see it now I want it more and more!

If the bandwidth usage gets too high then it can / will be removed :smt023 :lol:

Wait until everyone spots this post on Sunday afternoon :wink: :lol: :lol:

Agree though Chris...the more you spot it the more it grown on you. And I liked it from the start :twisted:

Thats grown on me leaps and bounds..

Put another question in my head now :s CTR EP3 in march 2007, or wait for abit longer with the EP1 and get one of the new CTRs :)

Dynax said:

Put another question in my head now :s CTR EP3 in march 2007, or wait for abit longer with the EP1 and get one of the new CTRs :)

get me a job in sainsburys boy :shock:

dotty said:
Dynax said:

get me a job in sainsburys boy :shock:

You can be my bitch if you like :p :lol:

Seen as its 78MB I'm going to avoid the temptation to download it as I'll be there next week to see it in the flesh. I'll wipe off my drool marks before I take my pictures 8)

I'll do my best to get some pictures of under the chassis to see the suspension setup, exhaust system, ect ect....

R20190 said:
This should help ease the bandwidth usage a bit... :)

http://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1UWWGNLVYAC1M3BGMKTJ5Z19MO

Thank you! :smt023

Bazzer said:
Seen as its 78MB I'm going to avoid the temptation to download it as I'll be there next week to see it in the flesh. I'll wipe off my drool marks before I take my pictures 8)

I'll do my best to get some pictures of under the chassis to see the suspension setup, exhaust system, ect ect....

Nice one, Bazzer... looking forward to a first-hand report from yourself. :D

Awsome! love the look 8) , I wasn't too sure about the it in yellow at first but now I would have this in any colour.

Like others, first impressions were bad.....now, I'm coming round.

rossy t said:
cheers for hosting.

thats growing on me like mould on cheese...

Tec said:
Like others, first impressions were bad.....now, I'm coming round.

Seems to be the general concensus now 8)

I can't wait till I see it in real life :twisted:

MilanoChris said:
I can't wait till I see it in real life :twisted:

You might regret buying a DC5 once you have seen that in the flesh.

Also I have heard a rumour that once the Type R is released there might be a more powerful RR :?:

Back