• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 :arrow: New Honda Civic Type-R Concept movie

Hummmm

give it 350 BHP + and 4wd and I may be interested :p

Other than that its Evo Time :) Or House time :)

happy EP3 owner me! :D

I like it. :D

It looks different. Just like Ford did with its Edge design with the outgoing Focus and BMW with Bangle's Flame design. It's design.

It's not going to suit everyone but I guess car designers have to push on without going too radical and alienating the masses just to please the few.

Would I get one? No. As much as I'd like to have this Concept or a DC5, I have to control my money and work on my new home. My sensible head is on. I'll pick up the Type-R after this Concept - 2010 maybe? A new engine design like what we have had with the K20? Hopefully.

I'm sure this Concept wil be an awesome car. Even whilst some people are poo-pooing the possibility of the torsion beam setup we have to remember that Honda have a lot of people in white coats who can do Japanese-style magical things. Look at what they did to the diesel engine - that has turned out to be a better drive than the petrol.

I look forward to hearing more about the Concept when more details are released. :D

Jay..

Looks very nice in Yellow but loved it when they turned the colour off and made it white :shock: And Hi everybody been really busy the past 6 weeks so this is first time I've been online for ages

Damians said:
Looks very nice in Yellow but loved it when they turned the colour off and made it white :shock: And Hi everybody been really busy the past 6 weeks so this is first time I've been online for ages

:arrow: Noobs section now! :lol:

Just downloaded but not getting any picture? What Codec do I need to be able to view this? :oops:

Bazzer said:
Just downloaded but not getting any picture? What Codec do I need to be able to view this? :oops:

Hey Bazzer glad you haven't gone yet. Can you try and see into the rear seats and see if theres 3 seat belts in the back. Im afraid that will be a big deciding factor when I start a family :( :(

And thanks Dotty for making me feel welcome :lol: :lol:

Damians said:
Bazzer said:

Hey Bazzer glad you haven't gone yet. Can you try and see into the rear seats and see if theres 3 seat belts in the back. Im afraid that will be a big deciding factor when I start a family :( :(

And thanks Dotty for making me feel welcome :lol: :lol:

I will attempt to get pictures of the under chassis and interior, but I suspect that the concept may not even have an interior fitted as the windows are blacked out :wink:

I've sussed why I cant view it. The temptation got the better of me and I just watched it. I'm growing to like it, hopefully seeing it in the flesh will seude me in the right direction :wink:

Think all thats loaded on my Windows media player is a divec codec so try downloading that :wink:

Cool vid although watching it confirms I still don't like the rear end

Carl

Welsh-Rich said:
yowserctr said:
Come on then........the suspense is killing me..... :twisted: :twisted:

You're not the only one :lol: :lol: :lol:

30 seconds of the download left :cry: :cry:

Can't wait to see the fecker :twisted:

OMG....

The pics don't do it justice. :!:

Seriously I think it looks amazing, just imagine it in red or black :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Back