• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Arrrghh Which Headunit?

my last headunit was jvc and so is my new one, they are of good quality but for the price's between the two you have looked at i would go for the alpine.
with regards to the usb is it a mass storage device or usb stick you will be using on the headunit?

It's a USB memory stick. I didn't know there was a difference? Mass storage as in external hard drive? The alpine is more appealing but can you search through folders etc?

alpine is better. And no offense but they look better as well. They dont look as cheap as the jvc. all imo, and not trying to offend anyone.

It's a USB memory stick. I didn't know there was a difference? Mass storage as in external hard drive? The alpine is more appealing but can you search through folders etc?

if its a stick then it will be easier to connect to the front i would have thought. not sure what features the alpine has but it should let you scroll through the lists of music through usb.

my ipod alpine lets me scroll but to be honest its a nightmare! If you have to scroll through hundreds of albums your there all day. I find it quicker and easier to unplug it and search on the ipod. Not sure if the usb ones will have something to make it easier to locate files.

Aahhh alpine just told me that ones not USB. That's firmly out of the window. Bugger.

Back