• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ash's Ep3 Cage fitted, cadwell trackday vid

Hi everyone here's my cosmic ep3,

When i first got it in 2010

2012-01-08_15-34-33_356.jpg

2011-10-28_15-27-00_812.jpg

Cam cover was looking a little tatty so got that painted by a chap on ctro

2011-11-27_11-14-32_788.jpg

Also bought some buddyclub p1sf wheels

2012-03-10_16-51-30_585.jpg

Looks lower in that pic than it actually was, think i had just bought a load of tiles for the bathroom. Anyway they didnt last long as i was sick of cleaning them so changed to these 18'' 7.5j. Pic taken from japfest at castle combe

001-3.jpg

Then i bought a genuine Mugen lip and a Seibon Mugen rep cf bonnet

Couple of trackday shots

XOX_0043.jpg

634_511592725525758_1023377511_n.jpg

Updated spec list 27/10/13

ENGINE/GEARBOX

Baffled sump
AEM cai
2.5'' b pipe
Energy engine and gearbox mount inserts
Yellow cam cover
Blue Mugen rep oil cap
Fuchs titan race pro s engine oil used
Ams oil transmission fluid used

BRAKES

Front- stoptech 328mm big brake kit with M1155 pads
Rear- Oem discs and pads
Braided lines front and rear
motul RBF600 fluid

SUSPENSION/GEO

Miester zeter r coilovers
DME camber arms
Progress rear antiroll bar

WHEELS

Road:
Flat black Rota Slipstreams
Front 8.5j et35 215/45/17 contisport 5
Rear 8j et48 215/45/17 contisport 5

Track:
Yellow Oem 215/45/17 Toyo R888

INTERIOR

Stripped
Cobra Sazuka Pro bucket seats
Schroth 3" 4 point harnesses
Buddyclub drivers seat rail
Tegiwa passenger seat rail
Tegiwa short shift
Skunk2 gear knob
Awaiting SD full roll cage

EXTERIOR
Seibon Mugen style carbon bonnet
Genuine Mugen front lip
Luke tow strap

Thats it for the time being thanks for reading :) oh and i know i need to buy a decent camera lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice mate much prefer the black wheels against the cosmic grey rather than the white buddyclub ones, like the two track day shots too :)

Cheers pal, they're much easier to live with too, the white ones needed cleaning everyday otherwise they just looked shabby. I'm planning on going back to 17's but wider at some point maybe upto 8.5j.

Cheers mate they're the only decent photos i have, as you can tell with the others i'm pretty hopeless with a camera lol

Looks good, the Mugen lip is :cool:

How did you find Oulton Park? I'm hoping to get there next year myself.

Looks good, the Mugen lip is :cool:

How did you find Oulton Park? I'm hoping to get there next year myself.

Loved it mate was a great track, it was my first time so cant compare it to any but will be going there again. Fancy cadwell too next year

It doesn't look the most novice friendly track so fair play. I have only done Brands and Silverstone myself but hope to do many more next year.

It was damp in the morning and very slippery but i think that helped as daft as it sounds. It meant most were going steady so i didnt feel pushed whilst learning the track and as i was growing more confident the track was getting dryer all the time so just got faster

Thanks Alex :)

Just bought these to refurb

2013-01-03_21-12-30_455.jpg

2013-01-03_23-48-47_752.jpg

Started to sand them down but got lazy so now getting them sandblasted by a friend of a friend. They're going to be used as track wheels so might go a bit lairy with the colour but not fully decided yet. Its either that or black like the road wheels but that would be boring :)

Fitting These R888's to them

2013-01-05_19-01-37_507.jpg

Just need to get the sump sorted before i can use them, hopefully next month.

Nice car!

For the track wheels i'd defo be bold and go for something different...... as long as you've still got the black wheels for everyday use!

Cheers, was thinking either blue or Takata 'ish' green if painted? or it may just go down to what colours of powdercoat there is at work

Back