• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ash's Ep3 Cage fitted, cadwell trackday vid

2013-02-09_11-57-40_406_zpsc1e43df8.jpg

Got the sump sorted and tyres fitted so put them on to see what theyre like. Still grinning now cant wait to give them a propper go:)

A Few pics from fridays trip to Oulton Park. Weather was great all day and got to say was much more fun with the sticky tyres!

XSP_1002_zps522f0560.jpg

XSP_096600_zps5240ff2c.jpg

XSP_0417_zpsda188a0d.jpg

XSP_0847_zpsb4c6b10a.jpg

Colour coding like a boss!

Do you have a colour code for the blue you posted on the last page? I've been trying to find a good vibrant blue for my wheels, don't really know how to find the right colour.

Colour coding like a boss!

Do you have a colour code for the blue you posted on the last page? I've been trying to find a good vibrant blue for my wheels, don't really know how to find the right colour.

Haha pure accidental :)

Sorry i don't it was a pic i found on google, I'd try googling 'blue RAL numbers' on images see if anything takes your fancy and just write the code down :)

Just bought some rota slipstreams in black x2 8j x2 8.5j, picking them up in a couple of week so in the meantime I need to decide on tyre sizes. Either slightly stretched 215/45 or 225s which will need some arch work.

Pic of said wheels :D

Photo from current owner of them when they were new.Still in same condition though a year on. Hopefully i'll be able to collect them next week

Back