• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ash's Ep3 Cage fitted, cadwell trackday vid

Looks the bollocks, how much of a difference did stripping it make? Do you know how much weight came out/ what the car weighs now?

Cheers, no I haven't weighed it properly but based on a different post where someone weighed all the parts they removed I'd estimate around 100kg saved before adding the cage. I think its made quite abit of difference, for track anyway.

Great looking car buddy, love the old yellow oem track wheels and some realy nice photos on track. I realy realy want a track car!!!!:D

couple of pics from japfest2

More stickers thanks to Rob at AREA

Also swapped the rotas for these

Nothing new but a well tried and tested size which is what i'm after

After a trip to area last friday i now have a shiny new Tegiwa catback, also new wheel alignment settings and fresh oil ready for cadwell park next week :)

i spent a couple of hour tidying the headlights up too as they were looking abit shabby

before

after

Lights look great mate. Mine really need doing but havnt got the nerve in case i balls them up :lol:
How did you go about it?

Lights look great mate. Mine really need doing but havnt got the nerve in case i balls them up :lol:
How did you go about it?

Cheers, i used halforsds own rubbing compound then just polished them up with some meguires. i didnt use any uv protective coatings though so will no doubt cloud back up but they look good for now. I did cheat aswell and used a machine polisher

Have to say I love the look of this. Really fancy a carbon bonnet on mine and the splitter really sets the front end off aswell.

Took it to Cadwell yesterday and was very happy with its new set up, handled great. Although i am starting to feel the need for an lsd. Car was faultless nearly, just started crunching gears toward the end of the day when hot so guessing the clutch is on its way out. anyway a few pics from the day...

Cars looking great as always mate but I must say I'm a sucker for the yellow wheels you had on before

Love this pic!!!!

7cd6749b3c89bab2009f8397aaaea2c8.jpg

Awesome pictures, looks at home on the track. Cars a real credit to you. LSD is a awesome modification, worth while as well if the box is coming out for a clutch in the near future. You'll find you'll need to change your driving style slightly with a LSD, I found where I could predict the amount of understeer I'd get when hooning round a corner it wasn't there anymore the LSD just pulls you round. You'll really appreciate it with all the trackdays you do.

Cheers mate. Yes it makes sense to fit one at the same time, might even have a short final drive fitted aswell if I can afford to :)

clip from friday cut short by a red flag

[video=youtube_share;MNwDJf5uKCs]http://youtu.be/MNwDJf5uKCs[/video]

Just uploading another, unfortunately they're all from the morning as the battery went flat
icon_mad.gif
First time i've used a gopro so i know for next time to save the battery for the afternoon

Back