• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ash's New tyres

Parada Spec 2 every time if i still had my CTR, superb tyre 8)

I'm now running a mega version of the Spec 2 on my DC2 and they are awesome :wink:

Yokohama/Advan can make some seriously good rubber :D

OEM Bridgestones for me too. I have replaced them like for like. They may be a litlle less grippy in the wet, but it's predictable, at least they don't just snap out.

I survived a very wet lap of the Nurburgring on OEM tyres without any problems. 8)

since i don't like this chap from paintball (he smacked me with at least 3 shots to the head)

I suggest getting kuhmo.

:twisted:

I think if you drive a performance car it's a good idea to stick with the tyre the car was developed and enginered with even though they can be a bit exspensive like the Pots.I changed to Toyo T1 r and each to there own but i found them to soft and they gave in to understeer to easily.The car was behaving in a way Honda didn't intend and i wasn't getting the full Ctr experience especially on track days.

Agree with Hasnic have been running Yoko Parada Spec2s for some time now and their fantastic tyres, the sidewalls are failry stiff as well. 8)

dappastyle said:
since i don't like this chap from paintball (he smacked me with at least 3 shots to the head)

I suggest getting kuhmo.

:twisted:

Hhehheehehe you know it :wink: WHO'S YA DADDY :D

And guess what I get my new tyres only for 2 days later get a fooking nail thru one of the rears :evil: so today got both fooking rears replaced :evil: oh well expected to pay for 4 anyway :( but cheers Dave_s for sorting them out for me :wink:

lol where are u getting yours from?

I'm gonna get some toyo's if i can get my hands on them but I need them tomorrow as my rears are dangerously low.

what's the fine?

£2500 per wheel and 3 points per wheel if below 1.6mm right?

dappastyle said:
lol where are u getting yours from?

I'm gonna get some toyo's if i can get my hands on them but I need them tomorrow as my rears are dangerously low.

what's the fine?

£2500 per wheel and 3 points per wheel if below 1.6mm right?

I got them from Dave_s mate,He's the service manager at my local Honda dealer so got somne discount aswell :D

Back