• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 ATR 0-60 speed?

Bet i could run the same in mine, last time she went on the RR it ran a 231bhp.

I have Typhoon and full mongoose exhaust ;)

Let me know if you want one :D

Just came back from Brands, had a good session where Kingy was following me and vice versa (i was in JDM DC2), nothing in it. All down to driver. Although saying that I reckon the ATR is ever so slightly quicker in straight line, but not enough to notice.

Bet i could run the same in mine, last time she went on the RR it ran a 231bhp.

I have Typhoon and full mongoose exhaust ;)

Let me know if you want one :D

Yup I'm looking for a Typhoon CAI. saw one on flebay for £220 delivered. Semes a bit pricey though. Just bought the car to need to replenish funds before I can afford it. Depends if I get any big jobs between now and Xmas. (its a quiet time for me at the mo - Videographer)

im sorry but i think you might find it's because of the extra 20bhp

No it's not, it's down to greatly higher torque. The power weight ratio is about the same - this is again where the ATR comes into its own. A four door saloon in the 1200-1300Kg weight range :cool:

What do you think could be slowing my atr down. The tyres all seem ok. Theres plenty of oil in the car. The vtec is pretty good. It was serviced recently. Any ideas??

:smt041lets here it for the good old inlet manifold and egr valve problem:smt041
easy job to fix theres a how to on the forum thats down at the moment
[/CENTER]

The driver perhaps :lol:

Trust me i know how to drive. Ive noticed that the car has a flat spot. As soon as i rev it the car doesn't respond straight away. What do you think this could be?

How do you clean the manifold. Do you mean the egr plate/port.

Trust me i know how to drive. Ive noticed that the car has a flat spot. As soon as i rev it the car doesn't respond straight away. What do you think this could be?

firstly, is the car completely standard?

it is very easy all you need is a socket set and some engine and machine cleaner and something like a drill bitt to clean the small areas

yes the car is completely standard. I have already cleaned the egr port plate which is on top of the manifold.

Can we start another thread entitled rount the twisties, a standard accord would loose out to a DC2/5 but against EP3.. not so sure.

Can we start another thread entitled rount the twisties, a standard accord would loose out to a DC2/5 but against EP3.. not so sure.

My car is a standard accord type-r:twisted: . I didn't mean a standard accord:eek: . Otherwise i wouldn't be on this forum.

I am sure he meant a ATR not just an Accord :lol:

Then dear sir, he is sadly mistaken. As I quoted a few replies back the only proper track head to head (dc2 vs ATR) with professional drivers I've seen had the ATR finishing ahead by a gnats bollock.

Back