• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 ATR 0-60 speed?

The only thing that video shows is the difference between drivers, not cars!

Exactly. Oh and the fact that the ATR is so sure footed in changeable conditions. The track is damp and the guy in the S2K is not fully committed as he wants to stay on the black stuff.

All type Rs are good but particularly the ones with LSD's fitted which makes for magic handling in the wet. The ATR is a fantastic car and bargains can be had.

I have just purchased another one for £2500 off a careful elderly gentleman. It has even recently had new clutch fitted. The car has done 180K and drives as good as my 02 one with 54K.

I have a 300 bhp mr2 turbo in the garage which would toast the ATR on the track or road but if you said choose between one the ATR would win everytime. The reason? Engine note, gearshift, brakes and the fact that I always seem to walk away from the ATR shaking. It really works the adrenaline.:eek:

I recently drove a Gallardo as a birthday present from my bro. The car was a full production model with no restrictions. I took it to the redline plenty of times round Elvington. It was to be frank like playing on the playstation. The car did everything for you and made the whole experience bland. In short I'd take my ATR everytime.

It just proves speed is not the essence of what makes a car good.

Would be interesting to find out as the brakes are pretty similar until you get to the newer JDM models. the EK9 stopped fairly well but to be fair it was pretty light.

My 99 ATR stopped pretty quickly when someone jumped a red light and sailed accross in front of me this morning!! Thankfully I had just pulled away but had no vision due to a building site hoardings on the corner at the traffic lights, just as I was changing into 2nd Mister Micra sails right accross my path. ABS def saved us and everyone looked round at the **** except the **** who was looking at me if I'd done something wrong!!!!

Oh and DS2500 pads, 3G discs, braided lines have improved the braking ability of the barge no end :)

Back