• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ATR brakes onto EP3

DiD

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere before but search has come up with nothing useful. I'm looking into getting the ATR front twin pots onto my EP3. Has anyone done this before to provide me with some feedback? I know for fact that these fit EK's like ep3/ap fronts but unsure about the ATR ones though.

I would guess that for the time / cost you'd be best looking at DC5 Brembos

How much do the brembos go for? ATR calipers aren't as hard to come by as one might think, and sell for ~250£

Don't really know about ATR bits. Only know about the dc5 bits as started making up a kit.

Are ATR ones much better?

I've looked into this also.. Simple answer the caliper will be a straight fit, but, the atr uses a 28mm disc where as the ep3 uses a25mm disc so you'll have to keep an eye out on pad wear...
You can get a fully referb'd set of calipers (calipers only - no carriers) off eBay

Don't really know about ATR bits. Only know about the dc5 bits as started making up a kit.

Are ATR ones much better?
It`s not about beeing better that brembo`s. I started looking into this for my ek, when i wanted to upgrade my brakes to 300mm and keep 15"`s wheels. For the ek`s it`s a straight fit and depending on the alloy needs slight mods (shims and/or spacers).

I've looked into this also.. Simple answer the caliper will be a straight fit, but, the atr uses a 28mm disc where as the ep3 uses a25mm disc so you'll have to keep an eye out on pad wear...
You can get a fully referb'd set of calipers (calipers only - no carriers) off eBay
Thanks. I think those ebay stuff are not genuine honda? I`ve come across these myself. But why would a 28mm disc pose a problem? If the ATR carrier is used?

Back