• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 ATR Lonely Hearts Club ;)

AWWW SHUCKS! i thought this was a thread for ATR owners looking for nice girlies :( lol!!!

Whats fresh everyone????? Rob :D

Well i finished an hour early today:D/

Must also say thank's to TRO admin and mods for putting up with us:smt058 :smt047

You are just like me :lol:

I been on phone most of day tryin to sort some pipes for my catch tank :lol:

I popped to the factor's next door and borrowed some:smt047
Anyway's, i did 5 M.O.T's and a clutch today, must have been an off day:lol:

Rich get some fuel pipe i got some goodridge fuel pipe,its up to the job,did you seal the underside off the catch tank like we said too you;)

saying that i'm always bored at work.... sout park is helping me thru it at the mo tho!!

I'm super busy at work and will be until about mid feb I reckon. I am currently building the new field staff laptops with Windows Vista which has caused loads of problems. Then it will be all of the fire fighting that comes with new in house written applications, which we are also working on ready for the mid Jan roll out.

yep got that just know m8 when i tryed to log in mybe it will be back by tonight we will see,mybe we will have lost the riff raff:lol: :lol: thats joined recently

Back