• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 ATR Lonely Hearts Club ;)

Well I'm Glasgow newbie riff-raff

Hi. I'm glad to see there seems to be a good Scottish ATR community. I am picking up my ATR on Sunday so if the Scottish boys ever catch up (or overtake?) perhaps I'll join you some time?
;)

well done on getting a atr hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us
if you see any of us kicking about give us a flash and a wave
if you need any help feel free to ask us
you might want to try www.atr.org.uk thats where most of the atr owners hang about

Hi. I'm glad to see there seems to be a good Scottish ATR community. I am picking up my ATR on Sunday so if the Scottish boys ever catch up (or overtake?) perhaps I'll join you some time?
;)

we will be overtaking you m8,if you come on a run you will be surprised at the pace:twisted:

Also tried to register with www.atr.org.uk but doesn't seem to be up at the moment. I've been reading elsewhere that there are some problems with it. Meanwhile I really like this site too. What is http://type-r-scotland.com like? I registered last week but still haven't got the email through to let me post....

Want somethin pretty not just plain old blk pipe :lol:

Has anyone tried one of those universal braiding kits???

I know they tacky but if done right look quite good :lol:

LOL Alreeeet Rich!! God, some faces in here i aint seen for a while lol!!!! TJ - do you work at BMW / Mini? i seem to remember from a previous thread you mentioned working on the Minis. A friend of mine has a Cooper S, got a few wee niggles with it that need sorting..... seat reclining (or not), reverse light not working - switch apparently? oh, and it needs a clutch doing soon...........eek! Mega bucks been quoted for seat etc..... lol. I think they take advantage of her blondeness though! Tried charging her £70 for a brake light buld (has the clear rear lenses, told her she needed a whole new lens as they are 'sealed units' ).... hmmm, one red bulb later, sorted.

LOL Alreeeet Rich!! God, some faces in here i aint seen for a while lol!!!! TJ - do you work at BMW / Mini? i seem to remember from a previous thread you mentioned working on the Minis. A friend of mine has a Cooper S, got a few wee niggles with it that need sorting..... seat reclining (or not), reverse light not working - switch apparently? oh, and it needs a clutch doing soon...........eek! Mega bucks been quoted for seat etc..... lol. I think they take advantage of her blondeness though! Tried charging her £70 for a brake light buld (has the clear rear lenses, told her she needed a whole new lens as they are 'sealed units' ).... hmmm, one red bulb later, sorted.

Told Caz i can get the work done for her dood at the right money :lol:

I have a friendly mechanic you see ;)

Nice one Rich!! :D every so often i hear some release bearing noise........doesnt stop her booting it though lol!

Used to Rob, work for an independent now, more variety:D
Reverse light switch, 5min job.
Seat recliner is well known fault, did load's under warranty.
Clutch, b*rstard of a job, whole front of car need's to come off, real pain in the ass:mad:
Rear lense, a sealed unit:evil:

Just had a text off my other half to say she is stuck in Calais :mad:
She went to france for the day and was supposed to be on the ferry back at 4. They closed Dover port at 3 due to a force 11 gale! It is still shut and there are thousands of people all stranded. They are having to sit on the coach in the holding area and have been told they SHOULD be boarding at 9p.m :evil:

The weather is crap here as well so it's not even worth going for a drive in the car!

Back