• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 ATR Lonely Hearts Club ;)

it has been snowing here for the last hour! after raining constant all day!

and its starting to lie :cool:

bloody snow! Hope my other half gets back ok.
I'm tempted to drive to dover and bring her back, save here stopping on the coach any longer when she finally gets back to England - 350 mile round trip in the FD2 mmm :twisted:

was snowing in edinburgh today as well i have been on call all day & night thats me just in have been out since 8.30am:mad:

Well my girlf's coach party managed to get booked on to the channel Tunnel at 9:30 last night. Cost them £400!

Dover opened briefly before being closed again, loads of boats were stranded at sea and ended up spending a few hours bobbing up and down in the channel! They were told it MAY have been Monday before Dover re-opened such was the forecasted weather :eek:

It was gale force 11 when they were grounded and forecast to get stronger!!!

It's normally repeated tonight isn't it? Other wise Dave might have it on.

its a new creation by some of the cast of chewing the fat and still game, im not sure if these productions are exclusive to scotland, but they are funny :lol:

Back