• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 ATR Lonely Hearts Club ;)

as the forum is down i decided to contact opie oils and they recommended 5-40 oil brands they recomended fuchs and motul, anyway i noticed the silkoline range come in 5 litre bottles as they motul and fuchs dont.
however i bought shell helix 5-40 but taking it back as its a 4 litre bottle meaning id need another litre at 13.99 total cost of 59.99 for 5 litres.

just wondering what do most people use

last oil was carlube 5-40 fully synthetic but i got the car 10k ago and this is its 2nd change

also how much is a fuel filter from honda?? is it any cheaper from a parts store

Last edited by a moderator:
as the forum is down i decided to contact opie oils and they recommended 5-40 oil brands they recomended fuchs and motul, anyway i noticed the silkoline range come in 5 litre bottles as they motul and fuchs dont.
however i bought shell helix 5-40 but taking it back as its a 4 litre bottle meaning id need another litre at 13.99 total cost of 59.99 for 5 litres.

just wondering what do most people use

Shell are currently running a promotion- buy the 4 litre bottle and get the 1 litre one free. I just got myself some for an oil change- 5 litres at £36.99.:cool:

well i opted for silkoline 5-40 racing oil, and i got some motul racing brake fluid
should add at least 40 bhp :rolleyes:

anywho never mind that real thing to discuss here today i started my car at 5 in the morning to go to my mums were the guy pickes me up to take me to work all was well. however i got back from work started the car the whole car was shaking the engine management light flashing opend the bonnet and the engine looked like a washing machine on fast spin. then it just stopped and went back to normal ????? anyone experianced this before

Last edited by a moderator:
Back