• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 ATR Lonely Hearts Club ;)

Tim - holder is still going well, although I just had to install the spare sticky things (stupidly put it too low down so had to take it off every 6 months to change the disc!!)

just a tip after selling you my old one i bought another one only in black but the same make none the less "richbrook".
it was while i was changing the tax disc and fiddling with the tiny screws i noticed that it was actually a twist on and off style so no need to unscrew the back plate and place a small towel over the dash to catch the screws if you drop them.:confused:
you might want to have another look at yours it might be the same ;)

just a tip after selling you my old one i bought another one only in black but the same make none the less "richbrook".
it was while i was changing the tax disc and fiddling with the tiny screws i noticed that it was actually a twist on and off style so no need to unscrew the back plate and place a small towel over the dash to catch the screws if you drop them.:confused:
you might want to have another look at yours it might be the same ;)

I'll check dude, but I'm not hopeful. Cheers for the tip :)

So this is where the Cuckoo's nest has gone to :p ,

Hope everyone is well,

Shame about the ATR Forum hope it will be back soon, maybe Santa will fix it :santa:

In the meantime get some Snowball practice in. :lol:

http://www.chunkideas.com/snowball/ (Cert 18) :smt072

has it really been 3 weeks

last i heard was when ed posted on honda revs saying he's having problems with the host 's help line and being on hold for 30mins toa hours due to a password problem

Yeah apparently they're crap when it comes to customer service and good when it comes to making the customer wait on the phone listening to shitty music, not sure what's hapenning now though, hope it does come up soon, does'nt feel the same.... no offence to this host site at all though, fantastic bunch of chaps and a wealth of information

Yeah apparently they're crap when it comes to customer service and good when it comes to making the customer wait on the phone listening to shitty music, not sure what's hapenning now though, hope it does come up soon, does'nt feel the same.... no offence to this host site at all though, fantastic bunch of chaps and a wealth of information

:gayfight: think we just like the layout of our own....

:gayfight: think we just like the layout of our own....

aye, but it isn't just the layout - it's the fact that it's dedicated to the (2nd...) best kind of Type-R, has a load of useful people established, and contains loads of useful info & stickies which would be sorely missed

I can see you're loving the, errrr, un-hetero smilies though :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Smilies for all occasions. ;)

Obviously having the dedicated forum back up and running is what the ATR community wants, like you say there is so much info and practical advice available on a dedicated forum. :cool:

It goes without saying that TRO welcomes every accordr.org member but also understand the desire to have the dedicated forum up and running. :cool:

Does anyone know how to get hold of kevbev ???? ive got some bitts for him.

I've got a mobile number for him from one of the group buys I ran. let me know an email addy and I'll send it to you. I think PM's are knackered on here at the mo??

How is everyone?

Bloody tired, my daughter came into my bedroom with her stocking at 3:30am, followed by her two brother's:eek: :lol:
Sat on the bed eating tube's of Smarties at 4:00am:lol: :woot:

Few beer's with dinner should result in some afternoon:smt015 :smt112 :twisted:

Back