• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 ATR Lonely Hearts Club ;)

It feels quicker than the ATR but I think its running more than standard BHP!!

I will tell you more when I have gained a bit more confidence!!

I'm crap with liners, is it a GTS-T? Single turbo, 2.6l, 2WD?

Bet Ian is chuffed with the ATR??

Yeah its an R33 GTS-T, single turbo 2.5l straight six rear wheel drive (hence my being a little nervous.....my first venture in to RWD). I am learning how to drive all over again as my style of driving in a FWD would get me killed in a twitchy RWD!

Ian is chuffed with it but he needs to put the replacement head on it once it has been checked as one of the valve seats has gone!!.......a combination of head gasket damage and 185k mileage!

Yeah its an R33 GTS-T, single turbo 2.5l straight six rear wheel drive (hence my being a little nervous.....my first venture in to RWD). I am learning how to drive all over again as my style of driving in a FWD would get me killed in a twitchy RWD!

Ian is chuffed with it but he needs to put the replacement head on it once it has been checked as one of the valve seats has gone!!.......a combination of head gasket damage and 185k mileage!

Nice one :) I'll try and get over soon and have a proper gander. I was gonna head over your way today for a drive but ended up in Wales instead:eek: (think the ATR might need a wash now:( )

i have it as a shortcut at work which i cut and pasted ages ago and it goes straight though and its under accord r.:)
for some reason i cant cut and paste it on here as i'm at work?:confused:

Back