• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Autobrite 1 to 1

Anyone done the 1 to 1 tuition day with autobrite, thinking of going to one if they're any good

Wasn't even aware of it Chop.... Have you watched the megs professional training videos on youtube?

I didnt know they did them until i saw their fb posts.
Nope they any good? just been watching the junkman videos which have been really interesting, just thought it would be good to have someone in person to make sure your technique is good and can ask questions as well

The megs videos are really good I think, tells you some obvious stuff at times... but I always say, it's only obvious if you know it! I guess it's the first thing they show to new recruits.

Cool will have a look later. Got a week off soon so that's why I was thinking of going down to one.

IMO, unless you're planning on doing it as a profession or to earn money it's not worth paying for. You can get all the knowledge you need from watching and reading if it's just to work on your own cars.

Well I could be thinking of a career change at some point in the next 10 years, can't see me being a chef forever :)

Do it then bud, I've seen feedback from the open days a local-ish car detailing firm does near me. Everyone seems to have a good day too. You may even progress to using a rotary after the sessions.

I've been down to the shop while they were doing the tuition.

I was listening in and they teach you good tips, also show how their product works. Very good day imo

This was a group day though, still worth doing.

Back