• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Autocar hot hatch test video (inc'd Fn2)

The renault may have come in on police but at least in three years time the Type R will still be in one piece. Renault have a rubbish repulation for falling apart. The Type R will also be worth more in the long run too.

;) To each is own, Would not swap my fn2 for the renault, Intend to keep it for more than 6 months, By then the renault will be in the scrapyard.

Honda only has itself to blame for losing the hot hatch crown. Just watched an episode of Fifth Gear from a few weeks ago, and the FN-2 didn't make it there as well. And how wobbly is that body panel on the Megane?!?!

Go beardo! Go!

Tell them that blue TDI's are the way to go.

On a serious note, the video is grim, there's no panache and it doesn't excite you one bit.

Saying that, they use the same equipment to film the in car stuff as I do, they just need a decent presenter!

Fook, i should tell them i'll do it for them! lol

Back