• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Autoglym deep shine polish and ultimate wax I would recommended for black cars

Just I few pics of the result after using Autoglym ultra deep shine polish and then autoglym ultimate wax.
it took about 4 hours hard labour but worth it and worth the money in my option. Plus I now have a right arm like Popeye after all the circular motion:lol:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    872.1 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    820.6 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    896.2 KB · Views: 90
Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important. [walks away, still making circular motions with hands]

lol ....

Crowds

Looks awesome, nice shine.

Makes me realise I need to up my game haha

Nice pics.

Bought these last week (as well as sheepskin mitt, two buckets, drying towel etc) and used them today for the first time on my nhb ep3. Phew four hours was not wrong, even tried arm switching repeatedly but couldn't get my rhythm going with the other hand;)

Feels well worth it now, judging by the fact I've spent the last ten minutes staring out of the window at it, although it shows up how much my wheels need refurbing... soon my precious, soon.

Looks good. I'm doing mine tomorrow if the weather holds up. Got the Polish but the wax is maguires nxt tech wax.

Back