• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

B-pipe

just another question, after recently fitting my N1, i'm already considering in buying the spoon b-pipe. Does this need modifying to fit onto the OEM manifold,hangers etc..?

The flange needs modifing to fit the UK cat. Some places sell the b-pipe already modified

I believe Alan Day Honda sell the B-pipe ready modified.

Indeed, The exhausts come in to fit the DC5 as a 'flush fit' - Its only a small mod involving opening the holes a touch to make it fit the Ep3 :smt023

i was wondering what unit 8 sold. is it somthing i could do myself?, i was planning on getting the spoon manifold in time to come, so would it still need modifiying if i was to buy these?

Get the Toda manifold if you want the best gains :wink:

i've jsut brought a b pipe 2nd hand...waiting for it to be deliverd...it is unmodified for my CTR, so whats the best way to go about modding it to fit correctly?

al_the_boss said:
o would i need to modify if i used the JDM EP3 Manifold? (my friend has one lying around) :D

You will still be mating it up to the UK CAT, so it will need modifying still. Not even sure the JDM manifold will mate up to the UK CAT ok :?: Unless you are getting the JDM cat, or have a decat section??

And here is a picture of my old Spoon B pipe, which was modified to fit a UK car.

PC070261.jpg

You can see from the 3 bolt holes, they are oval, you simply file out the bolt holes like that, towards the outer edge IIRC. Then it will fit no probs - Nice and easy 8)

Back