• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Back in a Type R at last!

Just got home from picking the car up from Manchester.

Wow!
icon_eek.gif

Very impressed with it, more than i thought i would be. Handling, steering response, engine and engine torque from low revs is very impressive.
icon_cool.gif

I've been without a performance car for nearly 2 years now so it's an even bigger difference than i ever imagined.
Biggest mistake i made was selling my CTR!:( :mad: I missed it a lot so glad to be back with another one.
I haven't been to any meets for ages so i hope to get to some next year and catch up with you all again.:cool:

Pics will follow tomorrow!
icon_biggrin.gif

Just got to say a big thanks to Immy from Performance Centre Manchester for the speedy and friendly service.
http://www.performance-centre-manchester.co.uk/

He has a Mugen RR arriving in January!:twisted:

Now i'm off for another drive in it!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_twisted.gif

Will do!:cool:

I've sent Paul an email to book in for 1000 mile oil change and to check the tracking.

Should be in about 3 weeks on a Saturday morning. I'll let you know what date it will be.

Thanks mate!:cool:

I do miss my old EP3, unfortunately it's RIP as the guy who bought it wrote it off the same day!:mad: :(

Congrats on the new car Julian, looking forward to seeing you at a few meets soon.

Congrats on the new car Julian, looking forward to seeing you at a few meets soon.

Cheers mate, it will be good to catch up with you Midlanders again!:cool:

Scouse i think the Avatar should be changed and my user name to hovwhitectr!:lol:

I'm not getting paid for the web address, i think the red stripe looks good so will keep in on but i think a certain well known tuner wants another web address on their instead!;)

Congrats Julian the car looks great, any plans for this one?:santa:

Cheers Paul

I think Paul has one or two things lined up and i was gonna keep it standard aswell!:lol:

I think come summer time then some modding may have to commence, i'm just going to get used to driving something quick again for now!:twisted:

Oh and i need a Stereo as there is just a big gap in the dashboard at the momment!

Back