• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BC Coilovers

Hi,

Anyone had any experience with these? I was thinking of putting a set on my EP3 which is used as a daily... what is their longevity like? Will they be up to the job for a good couple of years? or will they fall to bits in 6 months?

I appreciate the ride will be firmer, that doesnt bother me, I just want to know if these are worth buying for a daily or if they are best for track cars used once a month or so... Thanks.

Iv got them on my daily ep3, theyve been on there for at least 4 years. they are more firm than the meisters i had on my dc2. Iv never heard of any leaking or any major issues. i think as long as the threads are treated to some quality lube should be grand for daily driving

If you are interested in MeisterR coilovers then please drop us a PM or email. Many owners on here and other forums are very happy using them as a daily.

Edwin

Back