• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BC. P1's or Advan RG's

White or Bronze

• White

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Bronze

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters
White Advan RG's

or

Bronze Buddyclub P1's

so what the vote guys?
White or Bronze?
or both...

I love BC rims but Advan FTW in this case. Tell you what you put the RG's on, and geve me the Bronze BC's as they will go well with my new paint job ;) :D

Allrighty, go for the Bronze and give me the Advans.. as they will go just as well with my paint job ;) :D

Erm I guess I am not helping here am I...

Much prefer bronze but the Advans are a much better looking wheel than the BCs imho... :?

I had some white TE37s and used to get loads of nice comments on them, but tbh it always felt a bit chav to me, so I sold them.

Bronze gets my vote tbh - looks better in the metal as pics tend to make them look a bit dark.

:smt021 :smt062 :smt064 :smt075 Naughty Ian for even thinking it. You can't paint the white RG's they look stunning in white!!!!

Spence Paul thinks Buddy Clubs aswell.:cool:

I know what you mean - always planned to get those white TE37s re-done in grey, but could never quite bring myself to do it. Better to sell them as original and then buy another set in the right colour.

Trouble is, those Advans only come in white or gold afaik so you're stuck there really :?

Bronze mate...
Black trousers white socks ... BIG style mistake..
Although those Advan are well nice. Get the Advan in Bronze and you're sorted !

Back