• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Been looking at Fn2's but dc2s keep calling me over

I would definitely give the dc2 a drive before making a decision, as mentioned already it is an amazing drivers car. All depends on your requirements. The fn2 would be a good all-rounder. However, the difference between the two when driving hard is quite big. Good luck mate.

There's none local to me to be able to. I've also convinced meself it won't be practical due to being an older car. After Driving the Fn2 the other day I was really pleased with them.

DC2s rust from the inside of the rear wings out. Water gets in down the seams and the car can be a rot box without showing any outward signs. Absolutely amazing cars though, and I recommend that everyone drives one at least once. We had ours for three years and 30k miles. Sold it for £500 less than we paid for it. Being a hatch they are at least as practical as the fn2 for carrying stuff - I used to get my guitars and bass rig in the back of mine - but have smaller back seats.

Back