• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Been offered Autoglym Lifeshine on my new car....

Neily03

Professional Hippy
For £250! :shock: I know hoggy a sells the kit on here for about £20. I'm thinking to get the kit off hoggy and use the interior stuff as i am bothered about getting the seats dirty;

FabiaVRS06.jpg

As you can see the seats in the vRS are very light.

Then i want to use meguires stuff (better than autoglym imo) on the outside like i do on my CTR.... NXT wax and shampoo and lambswool mit.

I've pretty much made up my mind but would like some reasurence from you guys. :wink:

PS - my new car is metallic black. 8)

paul.goffin said:
I would have but only if its free.

They put a huge mark up on it. :roll:

I ain't gona get it for free, they didn't even mention it until the deal was done and the order signed.... crafty! :roll: :lol:

Don't think i'll bother, just stick with the megauirs. 8)

Megs on both our cars mate, my NHB CTR and the bosses Black Magic VRS!!

Robbery if you get it done at the stealers, £250 is alot of megs or other cleaning stuff!!

AC :lol:

andycole said:

Robbery if you get it done at the stealers, £250 is alot of megs or other cleaning stuff!!

Cheers. Andy, i'll just stick with the megauirs, i'm gona be dead paranoid about getting micro-scratches on my vrs though, its never been a problem on my CTR as its silver. 8)

Neily03 said:
andycole said:

Cheers. Andy, i'll just stick with the megauirs, i'm gona be dead paranoid about getting micro-scratches on my vrs though, its never been a problem on my CTR as its silver. 8)

I reackon the Skoda paint is thicker/stronger than the Honda paint, it certainly doesnt seem to chip or scratch as easy as the honda paint does.

Cheers

andycole said:
Neily03 said:
andycole said:

I reackon the Skoda paint is thicker/stronger than the Honda paint, it certainly doesnt seem to chip or scratch as easy as the honda paint does.

Cheers

Cool! :smt023

andycole said:

Cheers

but the steel is wafer thin instead. :wink: :lol:

**That was meant to be a joke BTW.....my boss has a skoda....built like a fookin tank.** 8)

MUXY said:
andycole said:

Cheers

but the steel is wafer thin instead. :wink: :lol:

**That was meant to be a joke BTW.....my boss has a skoda....built like a fookin tank.** 8)

:roll: :wink: :lol:

They really are built well, if wasn't for the badge on the steering wheel you'd swear it was an Audi. 8)

I got a kit from the other forum some time ago and did my CTR mate the dealer said it had been done for free but i still did it :wink:

just clay bar it first 8)

I'm just gona give it a good coat of NXT wax the weekend i get it. That should sort it for a few months. Gona defo get something to help prevent stains on the seats. :oops: :lol:

Neily03 said:
I'm just gona give it a good coat of NXT wax the weekend i get it. That should sort it for a few months. Gona defo get something to help prevent stains on the seats. :oops: :lol:

You can but a Teflon spray kit which includes the fabric cleaner too. I used it on mine and a recent chocolate stain rubbed off with a baby wipe. 8)

LeeH said:
Neily03 said:

You can but a Teflon spray kit which includes the fabric cleaner too. I used it on mine and a recent chocolate stain rubbed off with a baby wipe. 8)

I'll something like that then! 8)

LeeH said:

I have thought about getting a snap-on cover to use when i drive to and from work incase i get my clothes dirty... 8)

Back